About the Engine Room
The Engine Room is the fortnightly eNewsletter for MTA WA members. The Engine Room includes the latest industry news and updates on MTA WA services and benefits for members.
The MTA WA has over 1,700 members and covers all sectors of the industry from body repair and vehicle sales to motorcycle serviecs and heavy transport. The Association also trains over 500 apprentices, who receive the Engine Room.
The Engine Room is sent out fortnightly.
About the MTA WA Website
The MTA WA Website has on average over 3,500 visits and over 15,000 page-views a month. Visitors to the website are predominately automotive business owner's and automotive apprentices.
The website is an information hub for members, where they can access industrial relations information, business advice, access services and benefits and keep up to date with the industry news in the Engine Room blog.
Who is MTA WA's audience?
Each edition is emailed directly to 1,800 engaged business owners, automotive apprentices and industry representatives.
The majority of readers are members of the Association and can be characterised as follows:
- 100% are business owners or employees in the motoring industry.
- 50% of members have 0-3 full time or equivalent employees.
- They employ over 10,000 staff.
- 70% are based in the metropolitan area.
Other stakeholders who receive The Engine Room include:
- State and Federal Government ministers
- State and Federal Government advisors and managers.
- Industry suppliers.
- State and national industry representatives.
Why should I advertise in the eNewsletter and on the MTA WA Website?
With an average open rate of 40% (compared to an industry average of 21%) The Engine Room eNewsletter is a great way to get your business noticed by those in the industry.
The website has over 15,000 page views a month and over 3,000 unique users, all who are in the motor industry or interested in being part of the motor industry. It is the place where members come to gather information and business ideas.
- Promote your brand in an environment that readers are highly engaged with and have high recall of what they read and see.
- Promote your business to business owners who sell or provide services to WA car, motorcycle, caravan and truck owners.
- Promote your product to employers with over 10,000 employees who require access to specialised motor trade products and services.
- Promote your product to automotive apprentices.