The following positions are currently available through the Group Training Organisation.
2nd or 3rd Year Auto Electrician Apprentice | Malaga
- Full time hours
- Large busy workshop
- Drivers licence essential
This work can be physically demanding, to be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to hold a current drivers licence and have the ability to also undertake some heavy duty and mechanical work as part of the apprenticeship training. All applicants will be required to complete aptitude testing and obtain a Police clearance.
As an apprentice Automotive Electrician you will undertake a range of tasks including:
- using test equipment to locate electrical and electronic malfunctions
- dismantling and removing electrical and electronic assemblies and components
- installing electrical equipment and electronic components in motor vehicles
- connecting power-operated vehicle equipment and accessories to power supply
- adjusting engine control systems and timing
- testing and replacing defective alternators, generators, voltage regulators and starter motors
- repairing and replacing faulty ignition and electrical wiring
- replacing defective parts such as fuses, lamps and switches
Apprentices are hands on from day one. You will learn all aspects of becoming a qualified motor mechanic through formal training and one-on-one coaching and support from the management team.
If you are interested in discussing this apprenticeship further, please forward your current resume and a cover letter identifying why you want to undertake this apprenticeship by using the Apply Now button.
To be eligible as an Apprentice, you must be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident.