Are you a member? Log In to view member only IR information including Award and Wage Schedules.
The MTA's in-house Industrial Relations (IR) Department is available to assist and protect members' interests, by providing a detailed advisory service.
Our IR Advisor has decades of experience in issue faced by employers in the WA motor industry and is always ready to help members with their queries. Services to members include information and advice on:
- Award and wage schedules.
- The Fair Work Act.
- “Pay As You Go” (PAYG) tax tables.
- Award interpretation.
- Conditions of employment.
- Drafting and lodging employee collective agreements.
- Drafting letters of offer and contracts of employment.
- Drafting HR policies and procedures.
- Worker's compensation.
We also provide full support and representation for claims such as unfair dismissal, contractual benefit or underpayment; which may arise before the:
- Fair Work Commission,
- Western Australian Industrial Relations Commission,
- Industrial Magistrates Court,
- Federal Magistrates Court; or
- Fair Work Ombudsman
Such assistance includes:
- Preparation and submission of all relevant documentation.
- Representation at Conciliation Conferences and/or Hearings, including presentation of arguments.
- Referral of matters to legal representation, where necessary.
If you are a member of the Association and would like to access online information please remember to log in to the website to view. If you do not know how to log in to the webiste please refer to the FAQ page.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact MTA WA on 9233 9800.