We’re the secret weapon that many successful business owner’s use. We’ve got the answers so that you don’t have to.
MTA WA backs you up with expert advice on:
- Regulatory and licence advice.
- Customer relationships and complaints.
- Dealing with government departments.
- Warranty and repair issues.
- Dealing with local government.
- Disposal of uncollected goods.
- Repairers liens.
MTA WA Membership also gives you:
- A voice to State and Federal Government on issues that matter.
- Expert business advice only a call away.
- Automotive employment and training solutions.
- Specialist support on employees and IR.
- Great deals from reputable suppliers.
- The latest industry news.
- Networking and business events.
- WA’s only specialist automotive trainer.
Your Business, Your Industry,Your Voice, Your Motor Trade Association of WA.
At the Motor Trade Association of WA (MTA WA) it's all about our members, it has been since the Association was established in 1934.
We are the voice of the State's motor industry, advocating and lobbying government on behalf of members who individually would never be heard.
The MTA WA is the primary provider of support for the industry, supplying members with networking opportunities; advice on industrial relations, occupational health and safety; division representation at a national and state level; training; and Green Stamp accreditation.
With 19 Divisions the Association covers every aspect of the motor trade industry from body repairers and mechanics to heavy transport operators and tyre dealers. Our Board of Management is made of MTA WA members, automotive business owners who are passionate about the industry. Each Division has a committee which is also made up of members. It is the members who set the policy agenda and the Association acts on their behalf.
No other organisation in WA is as connected to, or understands the automotive industry the way the Association does. This means that we have the knowledge and experience to understand your business and help you achieve your goals.
We have a proven track record of influencing government policy to the benefit of our members.
By becoming a member of the MTA WA you will have access to a team of highly professional and committed people who you can contact whenever you have an issue or just need some advice.
Become a member