Why choose MTAA Super?
We make your administration easy
There are many benefits for you (and your employees) if you join MTAA Super as an employer–sponsor. We offer you all the support you need to set up and administer your employees’ super with MTAA Super, free of charge. Your administration can be simple, flexible and easy to manage.
- Clearing House Solutions.
- Support when you need it. You can arrange to meet with a Business Development Manager to discuss your ongoing requirements.
- Keeping you up to date. We’ll let you know of any important changes to superannuation laws that could affect your obligations as an employer via our dedicated employer newsletter.
- Workplace presentations. A Business Development Manager can come to your workplace and offer your employees information on all aspects of superannuation. To organise a presentation at your workplace, simply contact a Business Development Manager.
- Workshops. The Fund also conducts regular member and employer workshops across Australia. These are free of charge and open to all members of MTAA Super, their family and friends.
- Call us. You can call MTAA Super on 1300 362 415 between 8.00 am and 7.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
We look after members
- Membership of MTAA Super brings with it a range of benefits for your employees. From the youngest apprentice to the almost-retired and actually retired member, we offer services and products appropriate to your employees’ needs.
- As an industry super fund, MTAA Super is run only for the benefit of members.
- Anyone can join MTAA Super, whether they are in the motor trades or not.
- Our fees and charges are low.
- Your employees have a choice of eight investment options.
- We offer a range of insurance options.
- Fee-for-service financial advice is available through Industry Fund Services (IFS).
- We offer pension products to make the most of super savings.
- MTAA Super is involved in a range of community engagement initiatives, including readthesigns, which is a joint initiative with Lifeline Australia that promotes help-seeking and suicide prevention. Visit www.readthesigns.com.au
The information on this website is provided by Motor Trades Association of Australia Superannuation Fund Pty Ltd (ABN 14 008 650 628, AFSL 238 718) of Level 3, 39 Brisbane Avenue BARTON ACT 2600, Trustee of the MTAA Superannuation Fund (ABN 74 559 365 913). Motor Trades Association of Australia Superannuation Fund Pty Ltd has ownership interests in Industry Super Holdings Pty Ltd and Members Equity Bank Limited (ABN 56 070 88 7 679).
The information contained on this website is correct at the time of publishing. It is of a general nature and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on any of the information you should consider its appropriateness, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs. If you are considering acquiring or continuing to hold a particular financial product, you should obtain the Product Disclosure Statement relating to the product and consider it before making any decision. The MTAA Super Product Disclosure Statement is available on this website, or by telephoning the Customer Service Centre on 1300 362 415.