MTA WA Member's now have access to Tech-Centre, Australia's most comprehensive automotive technical information resource.
What is Tech-Centre
Tech-Centre is a technical information rescource focusing on repair information that can be accessed by phone, online or through Tech-Talk, Australia's monthly automotive journal.
The information is sourced from the Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce's (VACC) technical library, the largest of it's kind in the southern hemisphere.
How Tech-Centre assists your business
Having reliable technical information at hand is vital to the success of any automotive business. By being able to locate the technical information that you need quickly, you can reduce time spent searching for information, saving you time and money.
A team of dedicated and experience technical advisors available to help you find the information you need. The Tech-Advice service is staffed Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 8pm AEST.
- Online information covers over 55,000 technical pages and illustrations. Key features include:
- Dedicated system and component information chapters.
- Convenient online search capability by make, model and year or alternatively, via keyword.
- Access to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) information.
- Access to past issues and published articles that have appeared in Tech Talk.
- Quick and rasy access to feedback channel to the Tech-Online team.
Tech-Talk is a monthly 16 page full colour technical journal published elevent times a year.
Tech-Talk Annual is a bound collection of the past year's issues, conveniently indexed for your use.
Access from Tech-Online website, Times Guide provides a comprehensive list of mechanical repair times and operations for a wide range of Passenger, Light Commercial and 4x4 Vehicles on Australian roads from 1984 onwards.
MTA WA Member Benefit
Members can access this valuable service at the exclusive member rate of $960 (+GST) a year or $80 (+GST).