The divisions are at the core of MTA WA and provide members with a forum to participate in their Association as well as determining the important issues the Association needs to act on.
Each division has a committee, made up of elected representatives that meet regularly to discuss industry issues and set the policy agenda for the Association. Members are encouraged to participate in their Division through their committee and other events.
The MTA WA represents members through the following Divisions. For more information about each Division and current activities login as an MTA WA member and follow the links below:
- Australian Automobile Dealers Association (AADA).
- Automotive Repairers Division (ARD).
- Automotive Parts Recyclers Association (APRA).
- Body Repair Division (BRD).
- Bus & Coach Association (BCA).
- Commercial Vehicle Industry Association (CVIA).
- Engine Reconditioners Association of WA (ERA).
- WA Farm Machinery Dealers Association (FMD).
- Imported Vehicles Division (IVD).
- Licensed Motor Vehicle Dealers (LMVD).
- Motorcycle Industry Association (MCIA).
- Rental Vehicle Industry Division (RVID).
- Service Station & Convenience Store Association (SSD).
- Small Charter Vehicles Association (SCV).
- Transport Industry Division (TID).
- WA Tyre Dealers Association (WATDA).
- 4WD Industry Association (4WDIA).