The MTA Approval scheme will demonstrate to the public that the business;
- operates to a high standard;
- consistently offers an exceptional quality product/service;
- is environmentally conscious;
- contributes to the well-being of the broader community
- conforms to current environmental legislation; and
- offers a comfortable reception area with additional services.
In addition the customer can be assured that the business follows a detailed code of ethics and is customer focused having a process for dispute resolution (on display).
Approved financial members will be entitled to advertise they are a “Platinum Automotive Repairer” in all promotional activities including:
- Signage on buildings
- Logos on letterheads
- Promotional material
- Business website
- Vehicle signage
- Quotation material etc.
To become a Platinum Repairer the following criteria must be met:
- Must be a MTA WA member
- Adopt MTA Code of ethics / customer complaint resolution process and on display in reception
- Conform to base line Green Stamp environmental standards (Accreditation)
- Achieve compliance with Platinum inspection criteria
- Business license
- Repairer Licenses
- Professional standard of premises and equipment
- Customer service commitment
- Comfortable reception with clean toilets drinking water coffee machine and Wi-Fi
- Specific tools and equipment (appropriate to business)
- Provides at least 3 customer care services such as customer drop off, loan car, free windshield wiper blade replacement...etc.
In addtion annual audits must be conducted to maintain Platinum Repairer status.
If there is enough interest in the Platinum Repairer Scheme an interactive business directory will be launched on the MTA WA website. It will feature a location map and provide members with a page to advertise their services. Platinum Members will recieve feature, priority listing in the directory.
Application fee - $585 (inc GST)
Approval fee - $270 (inc GST)
Annual Renewal Fee - $330 (Inc GST)
Note discounts do apply for Green Stamp accredited business.