The Performance and Termination Seminar has been developed specifically for small business owners within the motor trade industry.
The course covers:
- Probation and Qualifying period;
- Contracts of Employment and Policies and Procedures - are these required and have you got it right?
- How to avoid the legal risks associated with performance management and termination of employment issues;
- The best way to manage under-performing employees;
- A review of relevant unfair dismissal cases;
- How to deal with termination for serious misconduct in the workplace;
- How to deal with a downturn in business and best manage the redundancy process;
- Redundancy and severance pay;Abandonment of Employment;
- Temporary absence due to illness or injury;
- Should problem behaviours be ignored?
The next workshop is is on 23 February. Book now to avoid disappointment.