Bus Mechanic/Heavy Road Transport Mechanic/ HD Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic
Truck Centre WA
Location: Kewdale, Western Australia | Region: Perth Metro - South
Salary range: $90,001 - $100,000
A competitive remuneration package with benefits including loyalty leave will be offered to the right candidate.
About the employer
'Truck Centre (WA) is WA's sole Mack, UD and Volvo Truck Specialist Dealership'. With 8 branches operating successfully state wide, we pride ourselves in taking on the prestigious responsibility of being the 'Single Largest Truck Transport Solution in WA.'
About the role
Truck Centre (WA) are currently seeking qualified Heavy Vehicle Road Transport Mechanics to join our busy Kewdale Bus workshop on a full time basis working 5 days a week. This role will see you being responsible for providing a high quality of workmanship on our Volvo Bus products, to the standards expected of our product names.
Being a Dealership environment, you will have full access to diagnostic information, product specialists, specialist tooling, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities to ensure your skills continually develop as the product evolves.
The successful applicant
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate sufficient training and extensive experience as a Heavy Vehicle Mechanic, including the following:
- Relevant Trade Certificate
- Strong commitment to health and safety in the workplace
- High levels of computer literacy
- Positive and proactive approach to your work
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously with high attention to detail
- The ability to mentor and develop Apprentices on your team
- Experience in a dealership environment (highly desirable)
- MR or HR license (highly desirable)
- Experience on Mack, UD and/or Volvo Product (highly desirable)