You’re offline. This is a read only version of the page.
Qualified Heavy Vehicle Automotive Mechanic
All Truck Repairs
Location: Albany, Western Australia | Region: Great Southern
Salary range: $100,001 - $110,000
- Attractive Salary
- Beautiful seaside location
- Employment security
- Comprehensive diagnostic training with Scania, Mercedes and Daimler
About the employer
Servicing and Repairs to all Transport Equipment
We offer quality repairs and diagnostics backed by years of experience!
The mechanics at our shop have over 60 years of experience between them. They are dedicated to providing high-quality repairs to keep you safe and moving.
Whether you're coming in for a routine inspection or a major repair, we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our work.
Our Quality Promise
We use both genuine and after-market parts, your choice!
About the role
We are seeking a Qualified Automotive Mechanic to join our expanding service team
Tasks & responsibilities
- Repairs to engines, transmission and suspension
- Engine rebuilds and diagnostics
- Trailer and machinery repairs
- Welding, machining and fabrication
- Provide expert advice in relation to current mechanical condition of vehicles
The successful applicant
- Australian/NZ Recognised Heavy Vehicle Trade Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- High safety standards
To express interest in this position, you must be logged in.