Are you starting a new automotive business that requires a dealer’s licence?
We’ll help you jump start your business and navigate the WA automotive industry. This 2-day course has been developed specifically for new business owners and people entering the automotive retail industry, to help you understand the laws and regulations and successfully develop your business.
Topics covered include:
- Dealers obligations under the Motor Vehicle Dealers Act 1973
- Dealers Licence Application process
- Premises and categories of licenses
- Practical completion of legal paperwork
- Australian Consumer Laws and the Automotive Dealer
Upcoming In-House Course Dates
*2 Day Course
For more course dates, please see the event registration page.
- Enrol in our online course.
- 2 days of intensive training with an industry expert who has decades of automotive retail experience.
- Pass the examination (2 attempts at the examination within 30 days of attending the course).
- Receive assistance in how to complete industry required forms.
- Receive assistance in lodging your licence application with the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety.