If you suspect anyone of operating without a licence, you can fill in our form below and send back to the MTA WA. Include as much evidence as possible to assist with your claim.

This information will be reported to the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety and compiled into a database.

Information to the Department can be confidential if requested.

Report unlicensed repairer button

MTAWA is proudly supported by