You’re offline. This is a read only version of the page.
MTA WA Member Code of Ethics
All members of the Motor Trade Association of Western Australia (MTA WA) are signatories to the Associations Code of Ethics and they are dedicated to treating customer and others in the industry by them.
- To deal fairly, honestly, promptly and courteously with all customers.
- To ensure that all products and services I provide are delivered in a competent manner, with value, honesty, and integrity.
- To ensure all standards of workmanship are provided to the customer as promised, in accordance with industry practice for the work concerned, and in a manner that shall enhance the reputation of the industry.
- To honour all my statutory warranty and other obligations promptly.
- To ensure that all advertising is accurate and truthful in every respect.
- To recognise and affirm the right of the customer to courteous, prompt and honest dealing.
- To treat my fellow motor industry members with professionalism and respect.
- To uphold and observe all laws and regulations governing the motor vehicle industry and avoid any actions that may bring the MTA WA and my fellow members into disrepute.