Automotive Mechanic – The Lane Group
The Lane Group
Location: Mandurah, Western Australia | Region: Peel
Salary range: $60,001 - $70,000
- Full Time Employment
- $60,000 - $80,000 per annum
- Ongoing training and mentoring
- Great team environment
- Fun staff activities
- Industry Benefits and Loyalty Program
- Sponsorship for overseas applicants
About the employer
The Lane Group has a long and proud history in the Peel Region of Western Australia, operating within the automotive industry for over 60 years. We have multitude of dealerships that covers a number of large manufacturers which opens a lot of opportunities and development for our staff.
We value our team members and require them to share our philosophy of providing our customers with not only quality vehicles, excellent customer satisfaction, but also an after sales service that develops long-standing customer relationships.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career.
We are located 1 hour southwest from Perth CBD in a suburb called Mandurah. Mandurah is WA’s largest regional coastal city with a beautiful marina and rich wildlife.
Distances from Mandurah:
About the role
We are currently require the expertise of an experienced Service Technician to join our team.
As our new service technician, you will be at the forefront of our services in ensuring that vehicles repairs are conducted meticulously and in accordance with manufacturer guidelines. Have previous demonstrated experience as an auto mechanic on cars and light trucks along with required trade qualifications.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Service, maintenance, installation and repair of automotive vehicles
- Carrying out diagnostic work in accordance with the issued repair and diagnosis order
- Conducting work under warranty which must be performed using the correct procedures and standards
- Maintaining a sound knowledge of brand products and services
- Ensuring a high-quality standard of work
- Be responsible for the care and use of all workshop tools
The successful applicant
To be successful in this role, the applicant:
- Hold an Automotive Technician qualification
- Be highly experienced in both diagnostic and electrical fields
- Have great time management with the ability to prioritise deadlines
- Possess a current drivers license
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work within a multicultural and diverse team
If you are looking for a lifestyle change and want to move to Western Australia, we would love to hear from you, and why you want to join our amazing team at The Lane Group.