Register Now Online   

The only course developed by the WA motor industry
Direct phone access to real experts
Cheaper than interstate competitors
Up to 12 months to complete the online course
A Salesperson Licence in WA is needed if you:
  1. Buy or sell vehicles.
  2. Complete sales contract documentation.
  3. Take a customer for a demonstration drive.

 Delivery Mode 


$375/Member, $395/Non-member (MTA WA Member discount codes can be entered on the final registration page under the 'Payment Options' where the price will be reduced. These codes are available on the MTA WA website under the heading "Member Services")

 The Process

   To obtain a motor vehicle salesperson licence, you must:
  1. Enrol in our Salesperson Licensing Course, with 180 days to complete the online course and examination.
  2. Successfully complete the online examination (2 attempts).
  3. Once passed, you can download your certificate of completion on the online training portal.
  4. You can then lodge your licence application with the Dept of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety and pay the appropriate fee (click here)

  Register Now Online